- How To Read 3 Books Every Month And Not Go Crazy
Reading Time: 6 minutes Reading books altogether may seem daunting. However, with discipline and a good system, you can read and not go crazy. Here is how…
- A Godly Man Is a Man That Weeps
Reading Time: 6 minutes “David sometimes sang with his harp; and sometimes the organ of his eye wept.”
- Set Your Heart on Seeking God
Reading Time: 3 minutes What your heart seeks or loves is usually what you worship, and as a result, it is also who you really are.
- Best Short Books You Can Read in a Few Hours
Reading Time: 3 minutes You can read them fast, in between projects or in your free time. Don’t be fooled though, just because they are small doesn’t mean they are not powerful.
- This Tool Will Help You Discover How You Actually Feel
Reading Time: 2 minutes A list of feelings and their proper roots
- God Goes Invisible When We Need Him The Most
Reading Time: 4 minutes What to do when God doesn’t show up?
- A Missional Analysis of Joseph Regarding Pain And Brokenness
Reading Time: 2 minutes The God that saves and delivers
- 5 Things You Can Do to Create a Habit of Reading
Reading Time: 11 minutes Buying a book is the best investment you can make. I have built two businesses because of the inspiration I […]
- Man’s Search For Meaning – Book Review
Reading Time: 9 minutes Man’s Search for Meaning is the story of Viktor Frankl surviving the holocaust, and in the process of him telling […]
- How I use the Notion app to organize my life
Reading Time: 7 minutes The app that helps me to organize my life by creating a 365° view of all the different aspects of my days.
- Why I keep an Encouragement File
Reading Time: 7 minutes And why you also need one.
- The six mistakes of man (Wisdom from philosopher Cicero)
Reading Time: < 1 minute The Roman philosopher and statesman, Cicero, said this some 2,000 years ago, and it is still true. The six mistakes […]
- Devotional Study On The Beatitudes
Reading Time: 6 minutes NOTE: The Beatitudes Scripture Devotional – If you are reading this, please note that this devotional was first written for […]
- Why it’s okay to be ordinary – Jesus the Carpenter
Reading Time: 4 minutes A historical point to the ordinary spread of Christianity “In truth, most missionary works were not carried out by the […]
- A Weekly Devotional
Reading Time: 3 minutes NOTE: If you are reading this, please note that this devotional was first written for a group of students in […]